Services and Pricing
Basic Shop Rates
Basic Shop Rate: $50 per Hour
Background Fee through state NICS: $20 for each firearm
Please note: Any item left longer than 180 days after services rendered will be considered abandoned and sold to cover the cost of the repair.
Bolt Action Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $60…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, action and bolt body, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $25…Mount, level, boresight scope.
- SWIVEL INSTALLATION: $40…Drill stock, install correct mounting hardware for swivels.
- CUT AND CROWN BARREL: $75…Disassemble, set up on lathe, recut off of bore line and reassemble.
- GLASS BED ACTION: $100…Disassemble, inspect, glass bed action to stock, clean up overflow and reassemble.
- PILLAR BED ACTION: $50…Disassemble, inspect, install pillars with epoxy, clean up overflow, reassemble (pillars not included).
- RECOIL PAD INSTALLATION, STANDARD: $75…Disassemble, inspect, remove existing pad, fit new recoil pad, grind to fit stock profile.
- RECOIL PAD INSTALLATION, WITH SPACER: $100…Disassemble, inspect, remove existing pad, fit new recoil pad, grind to fit stock profile.
- RECOIL REDUCER INSTALLATION: $80…Remove recoil pad and install mercury filled recoil reducer.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR, BARRELED ACTION: $200 -$250…Cerakote action, receiver, bolt and bottom metal.
- ADD RINGS AND BASES: $25
- ADD STOCK: $40
AR-15 & Semi-Auto Rifles
- DETAIL CLEANING: $75…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, bolt carrier, buffer, buffer tube, lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SCOPE MOUNTING: $25…Mount, level, and boresight scope.
- CHANGE HANDGUARD, STANDARD: $40-$120… Price depending on configuration of handguard and rifle.
- TRIGGER INSTALLATION: $45…Install trigger group.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $250 – $300…Includes upper and lower receiver, forearm, trigger guard and buttstock.
- ADD BUFFER TUBE: $20
ADD BARREL: $80
- DETAIL CLEANING: $40…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore and cylinder, lubricate and function test.
- ACTION JOB: $120-$160…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing all internals, adjusting and tuning trigger springs, lubricate, reassembly function test and test firing.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $25-$75…Includes removal of factory sight and replacement with aftermarket sights.
- GRIP CHANGE: $15…Includes removal of grip and install of new grips.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $100 – $150…Includes frame, barrel, cylinder and crane.
Semi Auto Pistols
- DETAIL CLEANING: $50…Includes disassembly, inspect, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines; lubricate, reassemble and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $30-$50…Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. Prices vary due to fitting that may be required.
- ACTION WORK: $100-$120…Includes disassembly, cleaning, polishing internals, installation of trigger kit, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Prices vary based on complexity of trigger kit.
- BARREL CHANGE: $60-$100…Includes disassembly, inspection, fit barrel, lubricate, reassemble, function test and test fire. Price varies depending on the amount of fitting required.
- CERAKOTE COATING, ONE COLOR: $100 – $150…Frame, slide, backstraps, magazine floorplates.
- FRAME ONLY: $120
- SLIDE ONLY: $100
- BARREL ONLY: $50
- MAGAZINE FLOORPLATE ONLY: $15 (PER MAGAZINE)
- DETAIL CLEANING: $60…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning of bore, frame and magazines, lubricate, reassemble, and function test.
- SIGHT INSTALLATION: $50-$80…Includes removal of factory sights and installation of replacement sights. If changing from fixed to adjustable sights, machining is required and a price will be quoted.
- ACTION WORK: $100-$140…Includes disassembly, inspection, cleaning, polishing internals, tune and adjust springs, lubrication, reassembly, function test and test fired.
- BARREL WORK: $60-$150…Feed ramp polishing, fitting new barrel, caliber change, compensator addition. Prices vary by work done.
- FRAME WORK: $25-$120…Prices vary based on work requested.
Cleaning prices may be increased, based on heavy fouling and/or rust. Prices are for labor only. Work order parts can be sourced through Hyatt Gunsmithing. Pricing given is general and may vary. All pricing subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse any firearm work or work that we deem would render a firearm unsafe.
- We DO NOT remove or deactivate any firearm safeties.
- Parts installed with thread locker will incur an additional removal charge.
- Firearms left over 30 days will incur a $10 per month storage fee.
- Firearms left for repairs may only be picked up by the customer whose name is on the claim check. (NO exceptions). Lost claim checks will result in a $12 fee.
Certified Glock Armorer
We are proud to be a part of the Glock Service family and look forward to servicing your Glock either to customize or simply service the pistol